Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Alumni & Former Students

If you would like to order a transcript of your school records, please fill out the Transcript Request Form.

Send transcript requests to:

Jinning Gee
San Mateo High School
506 North Delaware Street
San Mateo, CA 94401

Current Students

Private Colleges require applicants to submit official transcripts, which must be requested via Naviance. Students who have taken community college courses must also request transcripts from the college's Admissions & Records department. Midyear transcripts will automatically be sent in late January for all students who requested an initial transcript for private colleges. 

UC & CSU - Students DO NOT need to submit initial transcripts for UC or CSU applications. Do not send transcripts unless the colleges specifically request them from you.

For Scholarships: Email Jinning Gee at

Student Athletes: For NCAA or NAIA, be sure to register with them and order transcript through their websites.

Final Transcripts: If you will be attending a four-year college in the fall after graduation, you can request a final transcript to be sent to that college in the Graduation Survey to be completed in May.

Education Verification

For Education Verification - Fax (650-375-5992) or email a signed release of records and fillable form to